- Ensure control box is plugged into a power source/charged battery pack.
- Ensure control box powers on by pressing and holding ON/OFF. Lights should turn yellow.
- Ensure session begins when tapping START/RUN. Lights should turn green.
- Review directions for adjusting settings and make sure pressure for L and R breast are not set to 0.
- If massage cup(s) still not compressing, stop session by tapping STOP/RUN. Lights will turn red.
- When lights return to yellow, power off the control box and detach modules.
- Re attach modules to massage cups.
- Power control box on again and repeat process.
If massage cups continue to malfunction, please review the Warranty Policy.